BAY AREA WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER
Whether you are looking to capture your big day, a new baby or this beautiful season in your life, I want to celebrate this moment with you by giving you wonderful photos that you will cherish for years to come.
I’ll walk through the whole process with you from start to finish with helpful tips so you don’t sweat the small stuff.
Contact me to chat about how I can capture your milestone with thoughtful formal and candid photos that you can look back on for years to come.
I met my husband, Bob, in California, but we actually grew up three hours away from each other in Ohio. We have been married for almost ten years.
We live in Oakland with our sons, James and Calvin, who keep us on our toes. We are so thankful for them.
Photo: Julia Rose Photography
1. I’ve lived in California for almost 15 years, but Ohio will always be home.
2. I went to college to be a filmmaker. I received my B.A. in Film and Video from The University of Toledo.
3. Bob and I got married in 2011. We planned our Ohio wedding in four months and from the other side of the country in California.
4. To unwind, I watch cooking competition shows.
5. My coffee drink of choice is an iced mocha.
I would love to chat with you about capturing your big day or season of life!
Fill out the form below and I will reach out to you shortly.